In Good Company Etiquette Academy 
& Finishing School
HomeAbout IGCEtiquette ClassesBusiness & Social EtiquetteRosebud ClubParties & Events
Photo GalleryLicensing & FranchiseFeaturesContact UsTrain the Trainer

Business & Social Etiquette   

"In order to be irreplaceable one must 
always be different."
~ Coco Chanel ~
In Good Company Etiquette Academy™ is a division and brand owned by Civility Experts Worldwide .
 Civility Experts Worldwide is a division of COCC.  Permissions are copyright to COCC/CE, visitors to this page may not copy or duplicate this website, its content, or images without the permission of the Copyright holder, Civility Experts Worldwide.  Copyright 2013 all rights reserved.
192 Tache Winnipeg, Manitoba  R2H 1Z6


In our increasingly global and constantly changing world of work, education and on-the-job experience is not enough to guarantee a successful career.  Only 15% of your workplace success is determined by hard skills, while the remaining 85% of your success depends on soft skills. Rapidly declining Social I.Q. hurts performance, productivity and the bottom line.  
Purchase the Social IQ Kit Today
This 1-day comprehensive, interactive workshop is suited for small and 
medium-sized business owner/operators, workplace trainers, Human Resource
 professionals and anyone else who wants to boost his/her own Social IQ and/or 
coach others to boost their Social IQ. 

Book one of our two available Train the Trainer dates in 2014 - limited seating and early bird pricing in effect.

Regular price $1,250.00 - Early bird pricing $649.00.  Reserve your seat today!

Download our full detail sheet for more information.

To purchase the stand alone kit for just $287.00 click here.
Contact Us
Extra Extra 
Read All About it!
 Issue #2
2 Day Executive Finishing Program for Busy Professionals
Download info sheet here

2014 Schedules - Book Now

IGC Flier Launch Issue 1
Children's Train the Trainer!
Click for Details

Move Over Martha Stewart!
Click for Details

What's Your 
Social IQ?
Click for Details
Find Your 
Click for Details
Highstyle Image
Professionalism Program
Email us for details
NEW Image Certificate Program
CALL 204-996-4792